exclusive online course
Absolute Musts in Your Incident Response Plan: Those Who Fail to Plan – Fail
If SolarWinds and Kaseya didn’t put it to the test, then Log4j did. Your incident response plan: When was it last updated or tested? Does it account for today’s latest ransomware and supply chain threats? Does it meet the latest regulatory demands for incident reporting?
Sign up for our newsletter to be notified when this course goes live:
Sign up for this course with a panel of seasoned cybersecurity experts who participate in a lively discussion of incident response planning, including:
- The shift from response to resilience;
- Preparing for the latest threats;
- How to work best with regulators and law enforcement agencies.
Watch our bonus content for a taste of what the coursework will be like.
Your CyberEd Instructors
Rocco Grillo, Kevin Li, Partiv Shah
- Grillo focuses on leading multi disciplinary teams who provide cyber risk and incident response services to clients globally.
- Li has over 20 years of experience working at large global financial institutions. At MUSA, he leads the information security group that is responsible for information risk management, security operations and engineering, application security, and business continuity and disaster recovery for the broker dealer.
- Shah has over twenty-five years of experience in information technology and information security as a practitioner and leader of technology functions and information security functions for global financial services firms.